(51) “S,N-GQD Enzyme Mimicked Electrochemical Sensor to Detect the Hazardous level of Monocrotophos in water” A. Jayalatha, N. Sharma, N. Nesakumar, K. Kailasam and J. B. B. Rayappan*. Electroanalysis, Just Accepted Manuscript.
(49) “Magnetic and photocatalytic curcumin bound carbon nitride nanohybrids for enhanced glioma cell death” P. Yadav, C. Zhang, A. K. Whittaker, K. Kailasam, and A. Shanavas*. ACS Biomater. Sci. Eng., 2019, 5, 6590-6601.
(47) “Metal free visible light photocatalytic carbon nitride quantum dots as efficient antibacterial agents: An insight study”P. Yadav, S.T. Nishanthi, B. Purohit, A. Shanavas and K. Kailasam
(45) “Visible light-driven simultaneous H2 production by water splitting coupled with selective
(44) “A true oxygen-linked heptazine based polymer for efficient hydrogeneration” V.R. Battula, Sunil Kumar, D. K. Chauhan, S. Samanta and K. Kailasam*. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 2019, 244, 313-319.
(43) “Heptazine based organic framework as chemiresistive sensor for ammonia detection at room temperature” N. Sharma, N. Sharma and K. Kailasam* . Journal of Material Chemistry A, 2018, 6, 18389-18395.
(42) “Emergence of s-Heptazines: From trichloro-s-heptazine building blocks to functional materials” S. Kumar, N. Sharma and K. Kailasam* Invited article for the“J. Mater. Chem.
(41) “Deep-Blue OLED Fabrication from Heptazine Columnar Liquid Crystal Based AIE-Active Sky Blue Emitter” I. Bala, L. Ming, R. A. K. Yadav, J. De, D. K. Dubey, S. Kumar, H. Singh, J. –H. Jou, K. Kailasam and S. K. Pal. ChemistrySelect,2018, 3, 7771–7777. Impact factor: 1.505
(40) “Hydrogen-bond mediated columnar liquid crystalline assemblies of C3-symmetric heptazine derivatives at ambient temperature” I. Bala, S. P. Gupta, S. Kumar, H. Singh, J. De, N. Sharma, K. Kailasam* and S. K. Pal*. Soft Matter, 2018, 14, 6342-6352. Impact factor: 3.709
(39) “Natural sunlight driven oxidative homocoupling of amines by truxene based conjugated microporous polymer” V. R. Battula, H. Singh, S. Kumar, I. Bala, S. K. Pal* and K. Kailasam*. ACS Catalysis,2018,DOI: 10.1021/acscatal.8b00623. Impact factor: 10.6
(38) “Traversing the History of Solid Catalysts for Heterogeneous Synthesis of 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural from Carbohydrate Sugars: A Review” Bhumica Agarwal, K. Kailasam, R. S. Sangwan* and S. Elumalai*. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2018, 82, 2408–2425. Impact factor: 8.0
(37) “A Low Temperature, Highly Sensitive and Fast Response Toluene Gas Sensor Based on In(III)-SnO2 Loaded Cubic Mesoporous Graphitic Carbon Nitride“ R. Malik, V. K. Tomer*, V. Chaudhary, M. S. Dahiya, S. P. Nehra, S. Duhan and K. Kailasam*. Sens. Actuators B, 2018, 255, 3564-3575. Impact factor: 5.4.
(36) “A Porous, Crystalline Truxene-based Covalent Organic Framework and its Application in Humidity Sensing” H. Singh, V. K. Tomer, N. Jena, I. Bala, N. Sharma, D. Nepak, A. De Sarkar,* K. Kailasam* and S. K. Pal*. J. Mater. Chem. A, 2017, 5, 21820-21827. Impact factor: 8.9
(35) “Heptazine: A new electron deficient fluorescent core for discotic liquid crystals” I. Bala, H. Singh, V. R. Battula, S. P. Gupta, J. De, S. Kumar, K. Kailasam* and S. K. Pal*. Chem. Eur. J., 2017, 23, 14718-14722. Impact factor: 5.3
(34) “Near Room Temperature Ethanol detection using Ag-loaded Mesoporous Carbon Nitrides” V. K. Tomer, R. Malik and K. Kailasam*. ACS Omega, 2017, 2 (7), 3658–3668. Impact factor: NA
(33) “Excellent Humidity Sensor based on In-SnO2 Loaded Mesoporous Graphitic Carbon Nitride” R. Malik, V. K. Tomer*, V. Chaudhary, M. S. Dahiya, S. P. Nehra, S. Duhan and K. Kailasam*. J. Mater. Chem. A, 2017, 5, 14134-14143. Impact factor: 8.9
(32) “Cubic mesoporous Ag@CN: A high performance humidity sensor” V. K. Tomer, S.T. Nishanthi, S. Gahlot and K. Kailasam*. Nanoscale, 2016, 8, 19794-19803. Impact factor: 7.4
(31) “Silica material variation for MnxOy-Na2WO4/SiO2” M. Yildiz, Y. Aksu, U. Simon, T. Otremba, K. Kailasam, C. Göbel, F. Girgsdies, O. Görke, F. Rosowski, A. Thomas, R. Schomäcker and S. Arndt. Appl. Catal. A, 2016, 525, 168-179. Impact factor: 4.0
(30) “Donor-Acceptor Type Heptazine-Based Polymer Networks for Photocatalytic Hydrogen Evolution” K. Kailasam*, M. B. Mesch, L. Möhlmann, M. Baar, S. Blechert, M. Schwarze, M. Schröder, R. Schomäcker, J. Senker and A. Thomas*. Energy Technology, 2016, 4, 744-750. Impact factor: 2.5
(29) “Merging Atom Disperse Silver and Carbon Nitride to a Joint Electronic System via Co-Polymerization with Silver Tricyanomethanide” Z. Chen, S. Pronkin, T. Fellinger, K. Kailasam, G. Vilé, D. Albani, J. Pérez-Ramírez, M. Antonietti and D. Dontsova. ACS Nano, 2016, 10, 3166–3175. Impact factor: 13.3
(28) “Nickel as a co-catalyst for the photocatalytic hydrogen evolution on graphitic-carbon nitride (sg-CN): what is the nature of the active species?” A. Indra, P. W. Menezes, K. Kailasam, D. Hollmann, M. Schröder, A. Thomas, A. Brückner and M. Driess. Chemical Communications, 2016, 52, 104-107. Impact factor: 6.6
(27) “Complementing graphenes: One-dimensional interplanar charge transport in polymeric graphitic carbon nitrides” C. Merschjann, S. Tschierlei, T. Tyborski, K. Kailasam, S. Orthmann, D. Hollmann, T. Schedel-Niedrig, A. Thomas and S. Lochbrunner. Advanced Materials, 2015, 27, 7993-7999. Impact factor: 18.9
(26) “Synthesis of efficient photocatalysts for water oxidation and dye degradation reactions using CoCl2 eutectics” C.
(25) “Hydrogen Evolution Reaction in a Large-Scale Reactor using a Carbon Nitride Photocatalyst under Natural Sunlight Irradiation” M. Schröder, K. Kailasam, J. Borgmeyer, M. Neumann, A. Thomas, R. Schomäcker and M. Schwarze. Energy Technology, 2015, 3, 1014-1017. Impact factor: 2.5
(24) “Facile Synthesis of New, Highly Efficient SnO2/Carbon Nitride Composite Photocatalysts for Hydrogen Evolution Reaction” C. Fettkenhauer, G. Clavel, K. Kailasam, M. Antonietti and D. Dontsova. Green Chemistry, 2015, 17, 3350-3361. Impact factor: 8.5
(23) “Controlling Hydrogenation Selectivity with Pd Catalysts on Carbon Nitrides Functionalized Silica” T. Yuan, H. Gong, K. Kailasam, Y. Zhao, A. Thomas and J. Zhu. Journal of Catalysis, 2015, 326, 38-42. Impact factor: 6.9
(22) “Mesoporous Polymeric Carbon Nitride-Tungsten Oxide Composites for Enhanced Photocatalytic Hydrogen Evolution” K. Kailasam*, A. Fischer*, G. Zhang, J. Zhang, M. Schwarze, M. Schröder, X. Wang, R. Schomäcker and A. Thomas. ChemSusChem, 2015, 8, 1404-1410. Impact factor: 7.7
(21) “Using Nickel Manganese Oxide Catalysts for Efficient Water Oxidation” P. W. Menezes, A. Indra, O. Levy, K. Kailasam, V. Gutkin, J. Pfrommer and M. Driess. Chemical Communications, 2015, 51, 5005-5008. Impact factor: 6.6
(20) “Enhanced catalytic performance of MnxOy-Na2WO4/SiO2 for the oxidative coupling of methane using an ordered mesoporous silica support material” M. Yildiz, Y. Aksu, U. Simon, K. Kailasam, O. Görke, F. Rosowski, R. Schomäcker, A. Thomas and S. Arndt. Chemical Communications, 2014, 50, 14440-14442. Impact factor: 6.6
(19) “Applying thermo-destabilization of microemulsions as a new method for co-catalyst loading on mesoporous polymeric carbon nitride – towards large scale applications” M. Schröder, K. Kailasam, S. Rudi, K. Fündling, J. Riess, M. Lublow, A. Thomas, R. Schomäcker and M. Schwarze. RSC Advances, 2014, 4, 50017-50026. Impact factor: 3.3
(18) “Impact of the reaction conditions on the photocatalytic reduction of water on mesoporous polymeric carbon nitride under sunlight irradiation” M. Schröder, K. Kailasam, A. Thomas, R. Schomäcker and M. Schwarze. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2014, 39, 10108-10120. Impact factor: 3.3
(16) “Support Material Variation for the MnxOy-Na2WO4/SiO2 Catalyst” M. Yildiz, U. Simon, T. Otremba, Y. Aksu, K. Kailasam, A. Thomas, R. Schomäcker and S. Arndt. Catalysis Today, 2014, 228, 5-14. Impact factor: 3.9
(15) “Adsorption removal of organic dyes on covalent triazine framework (CTF)” T. Wang, K. Kailasam, P. Xiao, G. Chen, L. Chen, L. Wang, J. Li and J. Zhu. Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 2014, 187, 63-70. Impact factor: 3.5
(14) “Room Temperature Synthesis of Heptazine-Based Microporous Polymer Networks as Photocatalysts for Hydrogen Evolution” K. Kailasam*, J. Schmidt, H. Bildirir, G. Zhang, S. Blechert, X. Wang and A. Thomas*. Macromolecular Rapid Communications, 2013, 34, 1008-1013. Impact factor: 4.6
(13) “Development of a Reactor for Standardized Quantification of the Photocatalytic Hydrogen Production” M. Schwarze, M. Schröder, D. Stellmach, K. Kailasam, A. Thomas and R. Schomäcker. Chemie
(12) “Quantification of Photocatalytic Hydrogen Evolution” M. Schwarze, D. Stellmach, M. Schröder, K. Kailasam, R. Reske, A. Thomas and R. Schomäcker. Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 2013, 15, 3466-3472. Impact factor: 4.4
(11) “Covalent triazine frameworks as heterogeneous catalyst for the synthesis of cyclic and linear carbonates from CO2 and epoxides” J. Roeser, K. Kailasam and A. Thomas. ChemSusChem, 2012, 5, 1793-1799. Impact factor: 7.7
(10) “Influence of periodic nitrogen functionality on the selective oxidation of alcohols” C. E. Chan-Thaw, A. Villa, G. M. Veith, K. Kailasam, L. A. Adamczyk, R. R. Unocic, L. Prati and A. Thomas. Chemistry – An Asian Journal, 2012, 7, 387–393. Impact factor: 4.6
(9) “Mesoporous carbon nitride–silica composites by a combined
(8) “High-Surface-Area SBA-15 with Enhanced Mesopore Connectivity by the Addition of Poly(vinyl alcohol)” J. Zhu, K. Kailasam, X. Xie, R. Schomaecker and A. Thomas. Chemistry of Materials, 2011, 23, 2062–2067. Impact factor: 9.4
(7) “Supported Cobalt Oxide Nanoparticles As Catalyst for Aerobic Oxidation of Alcohols in Liquid Phase” J. Zhu, K. Kailasam, A. Fischer and A. Thomas. ACS Catalysis, 2011, 1, 342–347. Impact factor: 9.3
(6) “Mesoporous Melamine Resins by Soft Templating of Block-co-Polymer Mesophases” K. Kailasam, Y. –S. Jun, P. Katekomol, J. D. Epping, W. H. Hong
(5) “Alkyl chain grafting on Silica-Zirconia Mixed Oxides: Preparation and characterization” K. Kailasam, S. Mascotto, S. Gross, C. Maccatto and K. Müller. Journal of Materials Chemistry, 2010, 20, 2345–2355. Impact factor: 6.6
(3) “Octadecyl grafted MCM-41 silica sphere using
(2) “Physico-chemical characterization of MCM-41 silica sphere made by the
(1) “Solvent effects on the conformational order of